- My networking worked! Amazing. I found something to wear and I am working part-time. I can say when I don't want to work and they offer me work when they have it. It's a good arrangement for someone returning to work after a long break. The money is not great and the job is taking me back to much earlier days of working, but hey.
- My yarn diet has not happened.
- Christmas did happen and everything got done, as it always does.
- I did not get ahead of my course and am typing this when I should be writing an assignment which I am still procrastinating over.
- My kids are growing up - some of which I feel sad about. But too late to have any more.
- I still need to lose weight.
My favourite finished object, the cardigan, not the baby
I loved the yarn (Casbah), loved the colour and loved the cardigan.
More knitting next time.