Now the holiday is over, and these are the things on my mind:
- My mum arrives in 15 days (lovely but have so much to do!)
- I haven't finished the Christmas shopping or Christmas knitting or ordered Christmas cards yet,
- I have signed up for Write a Novel in a Month which started today - only 50,000 words to go,
- Hubby is not so well, so having to be patient and lovely (not always easy when you feel like shouting that he could do more to look after himself and I am not a nurse),
- I need to exercise more - managed to fit in a 6k walk this morning but now need a lie down,
- Network, network, network, so I can return to work (very scary after 10 years and don't have a thing to wear,
- what to wear to the network, network, network thing (first one is next Wednesday morning - help),
- Getting the Christmas cards sorted
- Committing to buying no more yarn until 2013 - want to, maybe I should start this today?
- Need to study to get ahead of my course - no excuse not to except all this stuff above.
Hope your list is smaller than mine